Saturday, January 07, 2012

Rick Santorum smells worse than cat poo

It's TFU Friday and this week I'm talking about Rick Santorum, stinky cat poo and horrible bugs. Those are different stories, by the way, it isn't all about Santorum. Honest.

Links for more info:

I'm usually up late and so I see a lot of infomercials. It bugs me how often they are blatantly lying and apparently it bugged a New York judge as well who found it "highly implausible" 11 panelists would "stick their noses in jars of excrement and report 44 independent times that they smelled nothing unpleasant."

And the world is full of people who want to tell you how fucked up Rick Santorum is.

If you really want to know more about that horrible Satan Bug, what's wrong with you? But there's info here

And I'll round off with my friend AIDzee off his head on drugs:


No comments: