Sunday, April 26, 2009

BlogTV Madness

I've been diversifying a little this month (as mentioned in previous posts) and trying out BlogTV. It seemed a bit weird to me and I didn't know what people expect me to do when I'm sitting there live. So I asked.

It seems people are reasonably happy to watch me talking crap. For a laugh on Saturday night (my time) I decided to go on drunk. Or at least get drunk while I was on there. Because then I wasn't drinking alone, I was drinking with other people and therefore not an alcoholic!

The show went on for about 3 and 1/2 hoursuntil I decided I really should stop around 1.30am. Quite a lot of people came through during that time - around 100 I think but I was too drunk to know for sure. But the good news was: no hangover!

A few people grabbed screen shots of various shenanigans:

No comments: