Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012 End Of The World Survival Kit Competition

What better way to start a new year than to acknowledge we're all going to die?

Actually, I started the year in a far better way - the Trash Masquerade Ball hosted by Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer. I will be posting much more video from the night over the coming days. And yes, I can anticipate the demand so I'll upload the full video of the sexy strippers first.

So far as the competition goes, if you want to enter, post comments on my YouTube channel to let me know how the world will end. Best answer wins. I'll probably be guided my the most thumbs up for a comment but I reserve the right to make my own decision if I think someone's been playing silly buggers or cheating.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

At Addvantum, we believe in driving this change for you. We provide you the platform to ‘grow’ as well as ‘know’. We assist you to grow and hone your skills and competencies; as well as help you ‘know’ yourself as a professional. We firmly believe in addressing the career aspirations of our associates and have aligned various HR processes to facilitate optimum career progression.
Addvantum.Com

Tags:
Scam, Fraud, Salary Delay, About Us, salary, About Addvantum, delay, Fusion, consultancy, Software, Development, IT, Services, Pakistan, Saudia, UAE, Doha, Chicago, USA, Information Technology, Case study, Enterprise application, IT Audit, Aon Rana, Aon, Security, scam/Fraud, no salary, no salaries, pay, no pay, Addvantum Reviews, Addvantum Company, Fraud Against Businesses, can not pay, a scam, legit


Addvantum offers end-to-end offerings on Oracle Cloud ERP with strategic consulting and advisory services to further transform the way organizations utilize IT. Our methodology ensures that enterprises view Cloud as a transformation model, with minimum capital outlays for an agile, cost-effective yet completely secure IT infrastructure and optimal Return on Investments (ROI).
Addvantum.Com