Sunday, May 04, 2008

Competition time! (Worst photo ever)

Way back when we had a gathering for YouTube people in Melbourne a certain photo was taken of me. We were having a party and there may have been alcohol involved and I may have consumed some of this hypothetical alcohol. Or a lot. It's hard to be sure - my memory of events is a little hazy.

I had always assumed that this photo (without a doubt the worst photo of me ever taken) could be used to blackmail me. So to head that off, I've decided to release the photo myself. And why not celebrate the horror of bad photography? So I'm running a competition as described in the following video. To win the one-of-a-kind Mr Angry apron see if you have a worse photo of yourself.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=SblZlBud_xo

You have nothing to lose but your dignity.

No comments: