Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm better than you

Every now and then I throw out videos on YouTube I like to call hand grenades. I pull the pin and lob it out there and wait for the carnage. The "shut the fuck up" series were all hand grenades. Basically, I decide on someone who pisses me off and I bait them.

Severely.

The fun thing about stupid people (and everyone who disagrees with me is stupid) is they're so easy to wind up. There's no such thing as being too obvious with some people. You can make it blindingly obvious that you're out to get to them worked up but they can't hold back. I like to think of them as my little puppets - I pull the strings and they jiggle at my command. I'm evil like that.

It's more fun when I used their own stupid lines against them. Like when one of them recently said I wasn't better than him. Oh really?

[youtube=http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7VEebF_xzSU]

No comments: