Friday, May 22, 2009

Totally fucked up or totally cool?

Funniest eyewitness statements ever. Who says street shootings can't be funny?

Sometimes it's only your point of view the determines whether or not something is Totally Fucked Up. This TFU Friday it's up to you to decide whether or not the stories are Totally Fucked Up or totally cool.

First is "Internet sensation" Clare Werbeloff who gave a funny account of a shooting in Sydney's Kings Cross. Some call here a bogan, some even call her a fake. Check it out for yourself

And then there's Josko Risa, currently running for mayor of the Croatian town Prolozac. The slogan for his openly corrupt campaign is "All for me, none for you."

And thanks to Nick for pointing me to that one!

And finally there's my "friends" at The Taboo Group who previously sent me Chuck and are now sending me mutilated Barbie heads in the mail.

[youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTECo-2-jjE]

Here's some info about the movie "Prey" I missed seeing. DAMMIT!

No comments: