Saturday, October 21, 2006

Angry News Updates

I haven't posted any videos since last weekend and I've been doing them on YouTube all week. So here's a few Angry News bulletins. In this first one I go for possibly the most gratuitous joke I've ever done. And I get the Australian foreign minister's name wrong - It's Alexander Downer, not Alistair Downer.



After one of my subscribers mentioned the Australian news story about "Doctor Death" another subscriber wanted to know the details. So here's my report on Doctor Death.



This next one is sort of a follow-up to my previous bulletin about Jack Straw saying Muslim women should consider removing their veils. It seems there's a similar debate going on in Dubai about community standards and clothing.



There are more videos to come this weekend - maybe I'll even write something.

No comments: