Monday, February 11, 2008

An important message about the US Presidential elections

Sometimes really strange ideas come into my head.  I've read so many stories about how the US electoral system has very little to do with actual democracy that it's getting scary.  The system of delegates and the electoral college creates a situation where you can be forgiven for thinking that the way individual citizens vote is all but meaningless.

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories but when a system is so deeply flawed it gets easier to believe some of the more outlandish claims that float around.  Which may be where the idea for this video originated.  

I was planning to do something completely different but this idea got into my head and wouldn't go away.  So, as I usually do when I get weird voices in my head, I let them out and this video was the result:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xKeNuz1ySKc


The biggest trouble I had with this video was my hair.  I wanted to have a "slick" look so I put about a bucket of "product" into my hair.  And my damn hair still wouldn't stay flat!  The only real result of the mountain of crap I used was my hair feeling like crap until I washed it a few times.

No comments: