Wednesday, February 06, 2008

What are you doing for the next hour?

Every now and then I get weird impulses when making videos. Get your minds out of the gutter. I mean that sometimes an idea just pops into my head from nowhere, takes hold and I have to follow through with it.

The idea I had the other day was "How long could I make a video that people would still watch?" I did the lead-in video one day, essentially asking two questions:

  1. How long do you think I'll go?
  2. How long could you tolerate?
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=hcsbEjXQy-o


The funny thing was, almost everyone drastically underestimated how long I'd go. Quite a few were thrown because they think everyone has a ten minute limit on YouTube. I actually have one of the original Director accounts that lets you go for longer than 10 minutes. They stopped giving this freedom when too many morons posted full TV shows and movies. But they didn't take the privilege away from anyone who already had it.

So make yourself comfortable (if you dare) for a 51 minute rant from Mr Angry. I was absolutely astounded by how many people watched this all the way though. I did make an effort to make it entertaining and worth watching but still, 51 minutes... that's a marathon.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0MEapnLUzMo


The funny thing is, I only stopped because I thought the battery was going to run out. I actually could have kept going for quite a while.

No comments: