Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ghost Office - a short film by Mr Angry

This is what I do when I'm bored on my lunch hour. I shot and edited this entirely on my mobile phone, a Nokia N95. I re-uploaded this because of some problems with sound synching.

[youtube=http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=e2KFfL0Zlrg]

To state the obvious, the only part of this that is true is that I found some empty office space that I thought looked kind of weird. I had the basic idea in mind for a while (since I first discovered the empty office) but I hadn't actually scripted anything. Essentially I walked from room to room and came up with ideas based on what I found.

I shot this in about 10 minutes and it took about 20 minutes to edit on the phone. It isn't intended to be great art or particularly original (it borrows heavily from Blair Witch Project and Cloverfield). I've played around with doing more film-like stuff before. I think I like it.

I may do some more.

No comments: