Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Mr Angry on the radio

Just making a quick catch up video for those who might be interested in some things that happened to me recently. The first couple of things are just some garden variety morons I've been dealing with. Everday occurrences for me. But I was kind of excited to be interviewed for a radio program. There's a national network in Australia aimed at the youth market called TripleJ.

As I rarely act my age, this is the station I listen to. And when I heard they were doing a story on anger management I had to call up. Anger gets a bad rap - someone has to stand up for it. If you want to listen to the interview, follow this link. My bit starts at about the 8 minute mark and goes on for around 3 minutes.

[youtube=http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=JmLHvfLWA3w]

No comments: