Saturday, October 20, 2007

Call the Angry Phone - 61 403 069 148

I'm a very lazy man. And yet I got suckered into 4 hours of yard work today. As a result I'm suffering physical exhaustion and pain the likes if which is quite alien to me.

So here's a video I did before I got totally knackered from hacking through six months of weed growth.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMN894oM_fI

And that really a number you can call me on. I got it mainly for the YouTube gathering. So I could give out a contact number but, you know, ignore it if I wanted to. I have no idea if anyone actually wants to call me or not but it's a pre-paid phone so it doesn't cost me anything. If you do happen to call me it's fairly likely you'll get voicemail. Which I may use in a video for my own purposes. Don't say you weren't warned.

No comments: