Saturday, October 06, 2007

I hate stupid people

I used think that my problem was people. Everywhere I go, always with the people! People getting all up in my face. People messing with my shit. Life would be much more bearable without the people.

Then I saw the flaw in this theory. Some of my best friends are people. I do a fair approximation of being a people myself. I realised it wasn't all people who were the problem. It's the stupid people. And I think I know how they manage to be such a problem: we're too nice to them.

Darwinism tells us these stupid motherfuckers should be dead. But we do our best to keep them safe. We protect them. I tell you, not actively punishing stupidity is the same thing as rewarding stupidity. It's time to put a stop to this shit.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYn_9KUG1fs

So yeah, that's my first step. Remove all the warning labels. Most of these stupid bastards will be dead within the first twelve months.

No comments: