Sunday, November 05, 2006

Talking to myself

For anyone who wasn't sure whether or not I was insane, the way my YouTube videos are developing should answer the question. I'm increasingly doing multiple characters who talk to each other and I'm started to flesh out their "back story" and what their relationships to each other are. Take the following two videos.

This first one is essentially a re-enactment of one of my recent blog posts (nothing new there) but then I decided to show the other half of the story. First, Mr Angry expressing his frustration with workplace motivational strategies.



Then, a "response" video from this other character that I have decided is basically Mr Angry's nemesis. He's responsible for everything at Mr Angry's work that sucks.



I think I'm better off if I let these characters out of my head.

No comments: