Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Mr Angry brings you the news that matters

We all get busy in this modern world and it's easy to miss the important news stories of the day. Fortunately, you have me to keep you informed. Here are some stories that have caught my eye in the last week. Remember our motto at the Angry News Network (ANN) - everyone else is lying to you!

This first story is about how some media companies have decided to band together to build a massive multi-million dollar neon sign proclaiming how stupid they are. The sign will be visible from space. Well, OK, strictly speaking that isn't what they're doing. But it may as well be their plan.



The URL for this video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJZarM788Eg

This next story shows how evil criminal masterminds are planning to take over the world. Again, it is possible that this description is not entirely accurate.



The URL for this video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSr4T7fhVAI

Finally, in this video I get to explore my long held desire to present a nature documentary. No, seriously.



The URL for this video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XGiWYLbtQg

While I'm on the subject of videos, I have now uploaded 196 videos to YouTube. I'm planning an extravaganza for the 200th video featuring snippets of each of the previous 99 videos. Essentially the same as I planned for the 100th video. This didn't work out exactly as I wanted because of logistical issues and the compilation video ended up being the 102nd video I posted. But I'm prepared this time and I've already edited the first 90 videos. In case anyone is wondering, it's taken me a little over six months to reach this milestone - I posted my first video on June 9th.

I'll be the first to agree with anyone who wants to question my sanity regarding this little venture.

No comments: