Sunday, December 10, 2006

Mr Angry catches the internet meme du jour

Anyone who's been on the internet for any length of time would have seen how "in-jokes" tend to circulate in waves. They may be videos (like the Numa Numa Kid or the Star Wars Kid) or something so bizarre it seems almost Dada-ist like "All your base are belong to us" or one of the latest - pictures of animals (mostly cats) featuring a bizarre or humourous phrase (often some variation of "I'm in your X doing Y".

Often these things don't appeal to me but I found a site that had a whole series of these captioned animals pictures and several of them made me laugh out loud. Then I had a brainwave - what pisses me off most about YouTube? Stupid fucking videos of stupid fucking bunnies and kitties getting featured by the fucking idiots who choose the fucking feature videos!

So I decided to make my own cute animal video... except the animals may possibly be Satan's house pets.


No comments: