Monday, September 17, 2007

Mr Angry learns to manage his angry feelings

Have you ever been in a situation where someone drops "hints" about a problem they think you have? They don't come out and say anything to you but they might leave an article about Alcoholics Anonymous lying about or maybe a brochure titled "So You're Having Erectile Dysfunction Problems?" I don't know why I went for those two. Nobody's ever left them lying around for me. Honest.

The people who do this type of thing call themselves "helpful". I call them passive-aggressive jerks. In this video, I discuss what I learned when someone left a booklet titled "Managing Angry Feelings" on my keyboard.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVglVYT2u0M

Remember: if you aren't angry, you clearly aren't paying enough attention to what's going on.

No comments: