Monday, May 07, 2007

The Angry Fizz News - a commentary too far

When I do pieces for the Fizz Newzz they tend to give me funny pieces of news or at least something they think I can do a funny response to. For me, this works best if the reportage is done straight - like the Darwin Award nominee who was eaten by the cheetah (Bizarro and I are going to hell for laughing about that).

The trouble is, sometimes these "journalists" seem to think they should try to be funny because they're reporting on something supposedly funny. Listen bozos, you aren't even good journalists (why do you think they give you the "quirky" stories?) but you're REALLY shit comedians. Leave it to the professionals. Or at least to the enthusiastic amateurs.

And puns are the lowest form of bad humour. When they get really bad, it's all I can do to restrain myself from totally losing it...

No comments: