Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fun and games with the Junior Angries

Well, here's a test video I've uploaded to Revver. It's a G rated version of my Solving Rubik's Cube in 10 Seconds piece. I re-shot this today with the help of Little Miss Angry and Little Mr Angry. This is one reason it's a G rated version, the other reason is to lull Revver into a false sense of security about ratings for me. The involvement of the little angries resulted in much giggling and jiggly camera work but maybe that makes the video better.

I'm very interested in any feedback on this video compared to YouTube video. Namely, did you have any difficulties viewing it, does it look better or worse than a YT vid, how much does the ad at the end suck... that sort of thing.



The other highlight of my weekend with the kids was the following conversation between them in the car, prompted by Little Mr Angry asking me to play a particular song from the CD that was playing:

Little Miss Angry: God I hate this song, I wish it was over. Mr: God's not going to help you. Miss: Don't say that. Mr: It's true, praying never works. It only works for people who are magic.

I had this feeling I should have been saying something wise and fatherly in response to this but it was taking all my willpower not to burst out laughing. Now if I could only work out how to break it to their mother that her son's an atheist.

No comments: