Thursday, August 24, 2006

Insomnia-induced video madness

Some more videos for you today, a few things I was doing last night when I should have been sleeping. A little note as I post this (that will quickly become redundant) - YouTube has been having some weird problems for the last 24 hours or so. These videos may not work when you try them but they will eventually. Anyone who works in IT and knows YouTube have been performing "upgrades" will not be surprised there are problems. It seems every time you make changes to a major system to "improve" things you introduce a whole slew of problems that didn't exist before. Hopefully they'll get it sorted out soon.

This first one is a performance of one of my very early posts, all about how I'm going to open a restaurant called "No More Green Crap":



Here's the Revver URL for this video. Circulate it and make me rich! Ka-Ching! I've already made $3.45 and this is real US dollars - that makes me one of the highest paid entertainers in Australia!

http://revver.com/video/51450/20579

This next one, to be honest is pretty fucked up. I kill a bunny and drink its blood. Consider yourself fairly warned - don't blame me if you watch it and end up permanently traumatised.



This is a YouTube specific video so it isn't on Revver. The issue about the screwed up way YouTube picks feature videos actually does piss me off quite a bit. This is important to a shallow attention whore like me because being featured means your video will be watched hundreds of thousands of times even if it sucks. Here's the YouTube URL if you want to share it around:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOrzuQqBVWo

Anyone who has read the comments on my previous post will know the other big video news. Howard is interested in featuring Mr Angry videos on one of his ventures, The Blogging Times. That's right my blogrollers are not just beautiful, intelligent and talented, they are also bona fide goddam moguls! Next wave new media moguls anyway. Stay tuned for news of how this pans out.

No comments: