Sunday, August 13, 2006

Video Sunday

I've been out and about today making a video postcard of Melbourne so I haven't had time to do a very long written blog post essentially, this is it. But I do have a few videos for you.

The first one was done in response to the news about the terrorist plot that was thwarted by British police. After seeing some of the coverage I was pissed off not just at the dickheads who think murder somehow makes them more holy but also at what seems like some really stupid responses to "security" at airports.

I actually did two versions of this because when I finished the first one I thought it was a bit flat and even depressing. Fortunately, Sandra was online at the time and after a few emails back and forth I had the inspiration to fix it up. And special thanks to Sandra for making me spurt drink out my nose with the joke: "Take away liquids at the airport and they'll still find a way, they'll insert it beforehand mixed with Preparation H. Now that would be an explosive bowel movement."



The URL for this video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDe-lk12VSI - if you're really interested you can check out the original version on YouTube as well.

This next one is a video postcard. Not angry at all really. It's a shout out to the haters who think that saying I don't have a life will actually upset me. I suppose everyone else might be interested in seeing a little bit of Melbourne and who knows, you might get a bit more insight into my life. And you get to see outside the room I usually shoot videos in.



The URL for this video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-q1hdceYRU

Don't forget to let me know if you want to see the Japanese country and western busker.

No comments: