Saturday, August 26, 2006

I've been possessed by the spirit of Barry White

Which is to say, my voice is all deep and husky on account of this fucking chest cold. On the plus side, with my voice sounding like this, I could start a new career working on a phone sex line. I can't see it lasting though, I'd start off sounding all sexy and sultry then end up coughing up a lung.

On the plus side, I'm not really, really sick, just enough to have the life sucked out of me so I don't feel like doing anything. And my brain is so overworked simply maintaining basic bodily functions that it has no energy lift for actual thinking. Luckily I did another video yesterday before I started to feel this way. As soon as I edit it, I'll post it. Which might take a little while because right now I can't concentrate on anything for long before I uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

No comments: