Monday, September 25, 2006

The Angry News - because everyone else is lying to you

I've decided to provide a new service to my video viewers - The Angry News. Because you can't trust media outlets, I'm going to bring you the truth behind the stories of the day. This format is the product of a number of suggestions from YouTube viewers and blog readers. I'm going to try and do a one-minute story every day - I have a tendency to go on for longer than that usually.

I've had a suggestion this format might be useful for another website so I thought I'd practice - it might open up new opportunities. I'll let you know more than mysterious hints when I know something for sure.

This first edition of The Angry News answers the big news question of the day: is Osama dead?



The URL for this video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzFN_8kE1YE

No comments: