Friday, September 08, 2006

Some more video goodness from Mr Angry

I haven't done many videos in the last two weeks, all sorts of things keeping me busy. Here's two that haven't been on the blog before. The first one is one I did a few weeks ago when I was first approached to do vlogs for The Blogging Times. I wasn't sure what they wanted so I submitted a few variations. This was one that didn't get used and I've decided to bring it to you here. It has been described as possibly the angriest I've ever come across in a video.



There should be a new one up at The Blogging Times today, I did it a couple of days ago but I'm not sure of Minic's schedule for putting it live. I'll add it here as soon as he puts it up.

The URL for this video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXRWdetdtTc

This next one is the two new ones I've done in the last week. I dug through my blog archives and decided to adapt an old post about my thought processes. I titled it, appropriately enough, "What am I thinking?"



The Revver URL for this video is http://revver.com/video/58103/20579

It's looking like a rainy weekend in Melbourne which means spending a lot of time indoors, which will in turn likely mean more videos. Stay tuned!

No comments: