Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ways to make me angry

It might be hard to be sure when I'm serious about being angry and when I'm joking, but here are a few sure fire ways to make me truly angry.

Tell me what my opinion is. By all means, tell me what my words suggested to you and how you interpreted them but don't tell what I think. I'm one of those wacky people who form their own opinions rather than accepting what other people impose on me.

Spurt forth a series of incomprehensible, unconnected brain farts and declare that this gibberish proves you are right. I don't think this one needs any further explanation.

Declare that the particular form of oppression you want to inflict on the world should be allowed because otherwise you're being oppressed. This is the most morally and intellectually bankrupt argument imaginable and yet some morons seem to think it makes sense. "You preach tolerance but you want to get rid of nazis - how do you justify that?" Really fucking easily actually.

Can anyone tell I've been dealing with the nazis on YouTube again?

Link to first bunch of idiotic nazi comments

Link to second bunch of idiotic nazi comments

The above links are not suitable for those with an aversion to extreme profanity (usually on my part) nor for those who don't want to get depressed by how low humanity can actually sink.

No comments: