Sunday, February 25, 2007

2007 Melbourne International Comedy Festival Extravaganza

I'm planning something pretty exciting over the coming weeks. Well, it's exciting for me anyway. The Melbourne International Comedy Festival is coming up in about a month and my old college friend, Adrian Calear (who I've mentioned in blog posts before) is directing quite a few shows in this year's festival.

The Melbourne Comedy Festival is probably one of the top three comedy festivals in the world (along with Edinburgh and Montreal) so this is a pretty big deal. To broaden what I'm doing video-wise I'm going to be shooting some videos with Adrian and his performers. They will be talking about their shows about comedy and being funny general and doing some performing.

I think some really good stuff is going to come out this, so stay tuned for plenty o' laffs!

No comments: