Thursday, February 01, 2007

What do Australians think of Americans?

Here's me trying to piss people off. Well, not really. This video was actually in response to a request from a YouTube subscriber - he's joining the armed forces which will see him being posted overseas and he was interested in how he might be perceived.

It's such a touchy topic that I thought no matter how I handled it, I'd piss people off (both Americans and Australians). As it turned out, there was remarkably little negative reaction and (unsurprisingly) what negative comments there were missed the point completely.

And so now I present for your viewing pleasure: Mr Angry's completely opinionated answer to the question "What do Australians think of Americans?"




The URL for this video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A7fHJqZ9OM

No comments: