Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Competition time! Win fabulous cash and prizes!

OK, so I'm not actually giving away cash. And whether or not the prize is fabulous depends on how easily impressed you are. Inspired by Sandra, I've decided to have a contest for people to submit potential t-shirt slogans for Mr Angry.

I've been meaning for months to do new t-shirts but I keep failing to get around to it. When I say "I" am going to do it, that means getting my girlfriend to do the lettering. Because it would look like shit if I did it. Sandra actually suggested one months ago that I had been intending to make: "Do I look like I give a fuck?" Another I had been intending to make was "Shut the fuck up."

There are also a few more ideas I've already had shown in the attached videos. But here are the contest rules (subject to completely arbitrary changes at my whim) for people who don't want to watch the video:

1. Write a slogan that you think would make a good Mr Angry t-shirt
2. The winner will be chosen by me, guided mainly by popular acclaim but also maybe the one I like best won't be the one with most votes
3. Don't enter if you're going to get miffed if I don't pick your entry. That would make me sad.
4. The prize will be your very own one-of-a-kind hand lettered Mr Angry t-shirt with your winning logo/slogan. So make it something you'd want to wear or at least occasionally show people.
5. That's basically it unless I make up any more arbitrary rules.
6. The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Don't even think of trying to fuck with me over this.

Oh yeah, one more point, when making t-shirts for myself I basically chose the cheapest t-shirts I could find. I promise to actually use a good quality shirt for the prize. You can even nominate colour and style (within reason). So get to it!

http://www.livevideo.com/flvplayer/embed/ECE41720D0FF48CC888C4918BB7F9150ition" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" WIDTH="445" HEIGHT="369" wmode="transparent">
Competition'>http://www.livevideo.com/video/embedLink/ECE41720D0FF48CC888C4918BB7F9150/244836/competition-time-fabulous-ca.aspx">Competition time! Fabulous cash and prizes to be won!


http://www.livevideo.com/video/AngryAussie/ECE41720D0FF48CC888C4918BB7F9150/competition-time-fabulous-ca.aspx

No comments: