Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Laugh? I nearly shit my pants!

Hi everyone. I normally reply to every comment but this tsunami of comments came in for my "Miracle diet pill" post while I was sleeping. You crazy northern hemisphere folk. Hopefully at least a few of you will stick around and read some of my other material. God knows there's enough of it to get through.

My alternative title for this post was "Pants-shittingly funny video." It was a close call. I went with the title above because I thought it would be better search engine bait. Remember that conversation we were having via comments about search engine terms CinnKitty? Within a week I'll be getting some major action from variations of "shit my pants". Oh yeah, some high class readership on the way to me.

Anyway, this is a video version of my earlier blog post that has proved so popular. I intended to do this video as soon as I wrote the post but its popularity sealed the deal. I often do video versions of my blog posts and in this case I definitely wanted to strike while the iron was hot.

I thought the post in question might be popular - after all, who doesn't laugh at poo jokes? This was actually one of the very few posts I have written where I was laughing as I wrote it. I suspect that was as much from the source material (the diet pill website) as it was from any jokes I was writing. I found it almost impossible to believe they could write such unintentionally funny material.

For a while I suspected that it was maybe only my sick mind that would find it so funny. But the popularity of the post has proved you're all a pack of sick little monkeys. SO maybe you like the moving pictures too:



http://www.livevideo.com/video/AngryAussie/4BD9B8C07E4D4785978039AA1EAAB194/miracle-diet-pill-with-a-te.aspx

Go ahead and subscribe - you know you want to!
http://www.youtube.com/angryaussie
http://www.livevideo.com/AngryAussie

No comments: