Monday, January 01, 2007

An Angry New Year

I've never made a New Year's resolution and I'm not about to start now. The only arbitrarily timed resolutions I make are for each 100 blog posts I make. I realised today that my 400th post would go live when I'm on my New Zealand holiday. Given that I'm likely to only be making short posts and/or using guest posts while on holidays I probably won't have the time to focus on my goals for the next 100 posts.

I only point this out to head off anyone who's particularly attentive and/or anally retentive. I really don't like it when people tell me what I should be doing. So I won't be ignoring this landmark but I probably won't set my goals I want to reach before post 500 until I get back from my holiday. So now you know.

And while I'm not making any new year's resolutions I do have some predictions for you, courtesy of the Blogging Bot from the future:



So that was my last video for 2006 (the 206th for anyone who's counting). Now I have to go and work on my first for 2007.

No comments: