Wednesday, July 25, 2007

For Fun

For a bit of fun I'm going to re-write one of my old, slightly more serious work-related posts in full angry mode. I've mentioned before that I have a form of multiple blog personality disorder. When I write the non-sweary more measured pieces I'm usually trying to reach a broader audience.

This approach may well be completely wrong. After all, I got eleventy-squillion views for my piece about the alli diet pill and that was me at my most potty mouthed. So as an experiment (and for a bit of fun) I'm reposting The Myth of Project Management in more or less its original form to a site called thisisby.us and I'll be doing an angry re-write here.

For those who've never heard of it, thisisby.us is a different site I'm experimenting with. The site accepts submissions from anyone and they (theoretically) pay contributors. I figure I've been doing this for long enough with no remuneration so I thought I'd give it a go. Nothing ventured, nothing gained after all.

So if you never read the original post when I first ran it, go check it out on thisisby.us and compare it to the version that will be appearing here. I'd be interested in hearing about which one you prefer.

No comments: