Sunday, July 08, 2007

The greatest day of my life

What was the greatest day of your life?

That's a question that gets thrown around a lot, particularly in movies. It's often used as a device to show you some "inner truth" about a character. Once you know what the greatest day of their life is, you discover their true self.

I have to admit, that isn't how I view my life. I've had lots of good days and intend to have many more. But I don't see any one day as being the greatest, I have trouble even thinking that way. With that in mind I did this video featuring the "old man" character from my play "This Is The Sea".

This is one of the things I do for a change of pace, to stop myself from getting too bored. With any luck, my audience likes the change of pace too. I posted a first piece with this character last month (it's here in case you missed it and feel like catching up). Here's the latest:



So how about you? What do you think of the idea? Is there a day that you can point to that is the greatest day of your life?

No comments: