Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm going to kill myself

I can't fucking believe this! I just lost an hour's work on Blogger! I usually compose posts on Blogger because its biggest advantage over Wordpress is its auto-save feature. But some weird combination of keys hit by me when my fingers slipped a little (I'm a shit typist) closed the window without saving anything. No auto-save. Nada.

This happens occasionally and I get heaps of valuable advice every time but I still do what I do. It fucks up about once a month and I scream and swear but doing anything else seems like too much trouble. So don't feel too sorry for me.

This does mean my planned post for today (a follow up to the popular "Making IT workers less angry") won't be happening until tomorrow at the earliest. I'm too fucking angry to re-write it properly now. I might to a vlog later to get some anger out of my system. That ought to be fun.

With that in mind, if you can think of your favourite really angry thing I've written, drop me a line in comments and I might immortalise it in video.

No comments: