Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mr Angry solves all your problems

I'm planning a couple of advice-style posts as I've had a few ideas in this area floating around in my head for a while. I've written quite a few work-advice posts and it was very popular when I provided relationship advice. I must admit, the idea that relationship advice from Mr Angry was helpful to people was quite disturbing to me. Obviously, people's problems are far worse than even I realised.

So, while I'm in the mood, what problems are you having that Mr Angry can solve? It's my belief that there's nothing that can't be solved by hitting it with a big dose of angry. So take advantage while I'm in public service mode. Unfortunately, this won't count towards my court-ordered community service tied up with that unfortunate incident with the shopping trolley and the eight items or less lane but we can't have everything I guess.

No comments: