Monday, July 03, 2006

Vlog Update Number 2

Everyone seems to like the idea of an "out-takes" vlog so I'll work on that later this week. I've been looking at the test video I put up on youtube and I think the noise problem might actually be tolerable. I screwed up the edits but it was only a test so anyone who feels like being a guinea pig, check the following link:

Mr Angry's test video

If I get enough feedback that the video is watchable despite the awful high-pitched noise I'll do a proper edit of it. It sounded horrible when I was editing it but with the reduction of quality in the youtube version seems to have worked in a good way - the noise isn't as noticeable.

Then again, I have permanent tinnitus so I'm not the best judge of how bad a high-pitched whining noise is. Let me know.

7 comments:

epikles said...

i found this: http://brainwashcafe.blogspot.com/2006/07/warning-std-in-cubicle-17.html - without attribution, it seems

Mr Angry said...

Thanks Tom, I've dropped them a polite line about how unwise it would be to steal content when trying to run a commercial enterprise.

epikles said...

i guess they didn't appreciate getting caught :}

epikles said...

plus, you have now GOT to write an 'angerblog' about people who steal stuff that's FREE anyway. my goodness.

Mr Angry said...

Yeah, the phrase "whiny littlke pricks" springs to mind. BTW, how did you stumble across it?

epikles said...

i followed a referral to my own blog and found them. the irony is there - your entry had a link to mine; then they cut-and-pasted yours, but without a link.

Mr Angry said...

Hehehhe, the unexpected benefits of a shout out to a friend!