Monday, July 17, 2006

Waste Not Want Not

I am the sort of cheap bastard who likes to get the last bit of value out of everything. For instance, after you empty a can of drink, if you let it sit for a minute a tiny bit more drink pools at the bottom which allows you to get another tiny drink. I was just doing this when things went a little wrong.

I tipped both my head and the can back sharply to get that last bit of caffeinated goodness but my aim was off. Instead of going in my mouth, the drink shot straight up my nostril. Today is one day I would have preferred it if my nose was blocked up. It wasn't, so now I have carbonated liquid caffeine blasting its way through my sinuses. This leads to the coughing fit from hell, followed by much sneezing and nose blowing.

On the plus side, I now have really clear sinuses.

No comments: