Friday, July 28, 2006

Technorati seems to be having some problems

I was doing one of my random trawls through Technorati (I've hit the top 50,000 by the way, woohoo!) instead of working and saw that they may have a few bugs to work out with their new-look site. For those of you who don't keep track of things (99.9% of the human population) Technorati revamped their site recently giving it a sleeker look and feel and changing a few of their features. Broadly I think the changes are good although I'm still getting used to a few of them.

I did a search for new posts on Google and got the following result:









I don't wish to suggest that the blogosphere is completely unoriginal but how many posts relating to Google do you think appear every day? I'm guessing more than zero. I guess you can't make big changes without experiencing a few teething problems.

No comments: