Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mr Angry Vlog Number Eight

Due to popular demand, here is the vlog I recorded on the weekend - high pitched noise problem and all. I'm glad everyone convinced me to do this as I quite liked the performance, it was a hard decision to ditch it. And a wrong decision according to the consensus. So enjoy. And you only have yourselves to blame if it hurts your ears.

Still, then you'd know my pain. I have this fucked-up high pitched tinnitus in my ears 24/7.



This is the link in case I screwed up the embed again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxXB-F9eo8E

As always, if you feel so disposed distribute this far and wide. Embed the video on your own site, tell people you wrote the script, hell, say it's you in a mask if you like - just link back to the original youtube video. BTW, if anyone knows the secret to promoting a video on youtube, let me know because I haven't worked that one out yet.

2 comments:

epikles said...

i can only hope to develop goldfish memory after hearing some of the things in here :}

Mr Angry said...

Hehehehe, true, it's not for the faint of heart.