Saturday, April 01, 2006

Angry at Apologists

While I've got a head of steam about truck drivers let me just say there's one platitude I actually subscribe to: if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Don't tell me about how these hardworking "professional drivers" are what keeps this country running. There are plenty of freight alternatives that don't involve having to deal with psychotic speed freaks every time I drive

If you are the exception, you’re a hardworking, honest driver who’s never obnoxious, never abusive and never endangers the life of innocent people...

I don’t care.

You go out there and change the 98% of arsehole truck drivers who deserve to be hated. Until then, stop blaming the victims and try fixing the real problem. How hard is that to understand? The problem isn’t that most people hate truck drivers, the problem is that most truck drivers are soul-less pigfuckers.

In my humble opinion.

No comments: